To become a data-driven organisation, you need to create a strong data foundation. To address this goal you need to touch upon subjects of architecture, analytics, governance, management, quality and discovery. In achieving that I will help you develop three key areas:
- Understand the data you currently have and establish the data you need to acquire
- Organise and integrate your data using the cloud, data lake and other technologies.
- Ensure your data is reliable, transparent, secure and with appropriate governance in place.
Your data can act as an oracle predicting the future. It can support you in important business decisions for shaping the future giving you a competitive edge and ability to identify opportunities. I will work with you to answer questions such as the following:
- What impact can artificial intelligence (AI) have on my organisation?
- How can I explore my data to boost my bottom line?
- How can I use technology to address compliance requirements?
- Which deals are more likely to success or fail?
Data and analytics technology is growing at a rapid pace. Advances in AI, machine learning, natural language processing allow nowadays processing of vast amounts of data. I can help you testing innovative ideas through proof of concept which will keep you on the top trends and revolutionise your business now and for the years to come.
You already own the data so why not get most out of it? I will work next to you to harness the power of your information and knowledge from strategy wy down to execution.